Viewer Access Satellite Television (VAST)
All Australians should be entitled to receive free-to-air television and not forced to rely on Pay TV irrespective of their location.
Viewer Access Satellite Television (VAST) is a service that now provides a free-to-air high definition television service to those that may have previously struggled to get it, which may include areas of NSW.
For those who were in remote areas previously reliant on the Aurora analogue service, or simply suffered bad TV reception due to local interference, terrain or distance from the transmitter in NSW, you will now be able to receive free-to-air TV.
Essentially, VAST allows you to receive the full range of digital free-to-air TV services no matter where you live – including NSW. You will have access to the same number of channels as are available to those living in the main cities.
Satellite Dish Installation NSW
At Jim’s Antennas we can:
- Provide a Written Quote so you know what the price is before any installation or work commences – no nasty surprises or unexpected costs.
- Supply and install a quality TV Satellite Dish for you in NSW, if you don’t already have one. [Our Warranty is second to none].
- Then install the VAST system correctly, quickly, and safely.
- Assist in your upgrade to VAST if you currently rely on the Aurora system.
To ensure you get all your favourite TV programs – in NSW and surrounding areas – call us on 131 546 to see how we can help you get the most out of your television reception.
Satelitte Dishes for Caravans & MotorHomes
Those travelling in Caravans or Motor Homes in Remote Central and Eastern Australia are eligible to apply for temporary access to VAST.
Our technicians can assist with the application process as well as installation of the required equipment.
For further information about VAST and eligibility requirements please see www.myvast.com.au.
Why Jim’s Antenna’s NSW?
- Jim’s Antennas is the largest Digital TV Antenna & Satellite TV Dish Installer in Australia.
- Our products come with excellent warranties
- Our technicians are fully trained, licensed and insured.
- Our service comes with the famous Jim’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our NSW Satellite TV installers are all Professional, Expertly Trained technicians. Combined with our years of industry leading experience, quality product selection and warranty, we ensure we get the job done right – every time.