Jim’s Antennas Helping out our Little Heroes in South Australia

Jim’s Antennas are proud supporters of the Little Heroes Foundation, with contributions regularly made to the foundation by the South Australian franchisees.

As an extension of this campaign to support the Little Heroes in South Australia, the franchisees all agreed to extend the donations we give to cover not just one antenna manufacturer but to apply the donation to all Australian made premium antennas. This way we have Australian product helping Little Aussies.

Michael from Jim’s Antennas Ingle Farm took this on board and installed a Magna 25 in Freeling the day after the decision was taken and the client is very happy to know that in some small way she has helped out with our campaign.

To learn more about the Little Heroes Foundation check out their website at http://www.littleheroesfoundation.com.au/default.aspx.

Proceed with Free On-Site Quote

90% of Metro Melbourne is covered by the Mount Dandenong broadcast tower which transmits digital TV through a VHF signal. While the other 10% of Metro Melbourne is covered by several smaller broadcast towers such as the Bourke St tower and the Upwey transmitter. The Bourke St tower covers many inner city suburbs such as […]

Although, lockdown is finally over according to the Australian Government Productivity Commission, prior to the pandemic around 20% of all businesses had staff working from home. Since the pandemic that has increased to 44%. Which leads us to ask – Are you currently working from home and are not planning on going back to the […]

Whether you are feeling inspired from watching the Block or just want a change, you will be happy to know that it can be done, to fit your budget. And it starts with mounting your TV to the wall. Depending on the size of your room, the design that you desire and your budget you […]

Due to his wife now having to work from home, a local Riverside resident, Simon, recently had David from Jim’s Antennas Horsham come in to install a Cel-Fi Mobile Phone Booster. The couple had noticed that with increased cellular data usage during the isolation period, their 4G signal had weakened, and was significantly slower than […]

1300 908 965