Need a Security Camera or CCTV Installation in Kings Park, 6005? The team at Jim’s Annenna’s work closely with Jim’s Security to offer a complete range of Security Camera’s and CCTV products for residential and business applications. We supply a number of professional grade brands including Dahua, Hikvision, Uniview, Ubiquiti and TVT and will always recommend the best system for the job. We will also install customer supplied equipment including Swann, Ring, Google Nest and Netgear Arlo. Jim’s trusted team of experts can install Security Cameras or CCTV System in your Kings Park home or business, fast. Call Jim’s today on 131 546. We’re available 7 days a week; or book online 24/7.
With an excellent range of security cameras, Jim’s Antennas & Jim’s Security offer complete CCTV Camera System Installation and Video Intercom Systems to give you peace of mind that your home and loved ones are protected by the latest technologies in security.
With options such as Remote Viewing Monitoring via Smartphone App, Infrared Night Vision, Digital IP & CVI Based Systems, High Capacity NVR and DVR Storage for continuous local recording and Video Intercom Integration – Jim’s can offer comprehensive protection.
A Jim’s Security Expert will survey your Kings Park property, and provide a customised assessment of security camera and CCTV options that best suit your property type and structure, security & safety concerns and budget. You’ll get a written quote upfront, with work backed by Australia’s leading home services franchise business & Jim’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
CCTV & Camera Systems are a high growth category in the security industry with many high-quality & affordable offerings now available in the marketplace for both residential & commercial customers.
Jim’s recommend “IP Based” camera systems as they are undoubtably the future of CCTV, IP cameras offer the following advantages over analogue:
- Higher Image Quality – Higher pixel resolution of the IP cameras means you can zoom into much more details of a scene even after it is recorded, without losing clarity.
- Power Over Ethernet Cable (POE) – No need for a separate power source for each camera.
- Easy Management – IP cameras can be easily managed and controlled remotely.
CCTV camera systems have many benefits for both domestic and commercial installations including:
- Deter Property Crime – when combined with an alarm system CCTV is a highly effective method of crime deterrence. Even at night intruders will stay away from properties with CCTV due to the visible glow of the infrared night vision.
- Collecting Evidence – In the unfortunate event of theft occurring at your premises the recorded footage can provide valuable evidence that can be used to identify and prosecute the offender in a court of law.
- Deter Workplace theft – Who’s watching your Cash registers? CCTV systems reduce work place theft of both cash and inventory by both customers and employees.
- Workplace safety – Install Cameras to record areas where safety may be an issue or monitor staff actions and compliances.
With our scale and buying power Jim’s have access to some fantastic deals on CCTV, Check out our range of Dahua CCTV Packages here.
Already purchased a CCTV system but need help with the installation? Our team have experience with all DIY brands including: Swann, Arlo, Samsung, Concord, Uniden, and Nest. Professional installation starts from $150 per camera. Check out of information DIY CCTV Installation
In addition Jim’s can provide full intruder alarm configuration and installation services to both residential and commercial properties in Kings Park, including systems that provide movement detectors, external sirens, door/window contacts, smoke detectors, sirens and much more. All systems can be controlled via remotes and smartphones to ensure you have the flexibility to manage your system.
And of course, a professionally installed home security systems in Kings Park can also help reduce insurance costs and aid in the acceleration of claim processing should that ever be necessary.