Website content and access
- Jim’s Antennas takes all reasonable care in preparing and maintaining the information on this website, including the accuracy, reliability, adequacy and completeness of its content;
- All steps are taken to avoid any technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, although we acknowledge that from time to time some errors may arise;
- The content on this website is constantly updated and we strive to maintain it in its most accurate form. However, there may be times when information displayed may be outdated;
- It’s your responsibility to confirm the accuracy and currency of the information you seek to rely upon, which you can do by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
- To the extent permitted by law, Jim’s Antennas disclaims all liability for any loss arising directly or indirectly from your reliance on, or use of, the website and its content;
- Jim’s Antennas cannot guarantee that access to our website will be uninterrupted, or that it is free from any virus, or viruses, or any other program, that may damage any device used to access the website.
Limitation of Liability
Third party websites
Links to Jim’s Antennas website
Jim’s Antennas excludes completely, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any loss or damage of any type, including through negligence, which arises out of or in connection with the website, its content, and its use.
The materials displayed on this website are the property of Jim’s Antennas and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. This includes, website content, photographs, artwork, names and logos;
Any such content may be displayed and printed for personal use only.
Any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information sent to Jim’s Antennas via its website is deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary and this material can be used by us for any purpose without compensation to the sender;
Links may be found on the Jim’s Antennas website to other websites controlled or produced by third parties. Jim’s Antennas has no control over these third party websites or their content and take no responsibility whatsoever for them.
If you wish to link to the Jim’s Antennas website, please seek approval from Jim’s Antennas via firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information will be required to assess your request before approval will be granted:
- The URL of your website
- A description of your website
- Why you wish to create a link
Interference with Jim’s Antennas website
Interference with the Jim’s Antennas website is strictly prohibited. Interference can include attempts to change content, changing content, adding content, removing content, defacing or hacking in any way.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the Commonwealth of Australia. In the event of a dispute arising from these terms and conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.